In this article, I will state 6 reasons why NX CAM is the best for machine shop startups,
At first, let me explain how Machine shop startups struggles,
Launching a machine shop startup can be tiring and costly. To help these machine shop startups succeed, they have to buy large CNC equipment and also powerful CAM softwares. To make production faster and easier, all these can be expensive.
CAM software, specifically, is one of the most important components to start and run a successful machine shop. In addition to this, You will need comprehensive CAM software to effectively program a wide range of jobs – from core prismatic part machining and 3-axis milling to dual-spindle turning and 5-axis machining. Our NX CAM subscription-based products help manufacturers, like you, start your business at lower costs!
Thus, NX CAM enables you to use the powerful, adaptable NX CAM software at a lower cost. The online purchase process and setup are quick and easy to ensure you will start production faster. The automatic updates and flexible subscription also allow you to you reduce your operating costs while ensuring your software is always up-to-date. It’s the perfect combination for machine shop startups looking to enter the market quickly, efficiently, and also cost-effectively.
And now let us get to know the reasons of Siemens NX CAM is the best,
Why choose NX CAM for your Machine shop start-up?
- Cost effective – Reduce your startup costs and get access to a powerful CAM software for CNC programming.
- Comprehensive – Program and simulate all of your CNC machines using one CAM system.
- Automated – Deliver higher quality parts faster by automating programming with Feature-Based Machining.
- Integrated – Prepare part models and eliminate data transfers with integrated CAD/CAM tools.
- Standards-compliant – Ensure security and compliance by having your software and data on your computer.
- Expandable– Grow your business with a complete solution set for CAM, robotics, additive manufacturing and CMM inspection programming.