Dear fellow CNCist,
In this post I would like to share an event organizing from Mastercam team.
Time is the wisest counselor of all “-Pericles
This is a right time or opportunity to show your programming skills and win cash prize from Mastercam. The challenge is very simple create a bold, original item using Mastercam.
Awards & Rewards
There are four divisions of category like School level, College/ University level, Professional, Team. In each Category 3000$ cash award for first place, with the total of $5000 in prizes for each of the four categories. Every participant will receives Mastercam T-shirt.
We CAMtutor.online is a platform to learn Mastercam online training from 2 axis to 5 axis training. This online class for Mastercam is a certified short term course, peoples from Singapore,Malaysia,Sydney (Australia), Canada, United Kingdom etc, have joined this Mastercam online training and got benefited.
Rules to be Followed
Original part must be programmed using Mastercam.
• All entries must be created between July 1, 2019 and June 30, 2021.
• Entrant(s) should share pictures and videos of their progress on Social Media using the hashtags #MastersofCAM
• Part should not be painted in a way that obscures the quality of machining.
• Part must be suitable for display at schools and trade shows; no weapons or weapon replicas will be accepted.
• All entrants receive notification of winners.
• All entries become the property of CNC Software, Inc. and may be used for marketing purposes.
• All entrants must be postmarked by June 30, 2020.
• Please consider shipping requirements and restrictions when planning part size.
• Parts are judged based on the condition in which they are received.
• Completed entry form, release form, and appropriate files must be included with your entry
Show Off Your Work
Make sure to take videos and pictures of your project at various stages of development. Share these images on social media using #WildestParts, #MastersofCAM, and #Mastercam to showcase your talent and ingenuity.
Here are some ideas to share:
- Image or screen capture of the part in the design stage
- Image or screen capture of tool paths or G-code you generate
- Video of your part on the machine
- Video or photo overview of the project in segments or start to finish
- Pictures of you with your project at various stages—especially the final part!
Courtesy : https://www.mastercam.com/